Korunda Pain Management Center
Naples pain management offer premier pain management services, including comprehesive pain evaluations, Nerve Conduction Studies, physical therapy services, minimally invasive injections, and several other treatment modalities and pain management services.
Nicolas Perez, M.D.
Dr. Perez uses a holistic and comprehensive approach to diagnose and treat painful conditions. With his background in physical medicine and rehabilitation, he performs a detailed physical exam and image review to get to the root of the issue. His treatment goal is to reduce pain and help his patients achieve maximal restoration of their functional status.
Utilizing ultrasound or fluoroscopic guidance, Dr. Perez treats a wide spectrum of pain syndromes including but not limited to neck and back pain, sciatica, herniated discs, arthritis, sacroiliac pain, joint pain, myofascial pain, neuropathy, complex regional pain syndrome, cancer-related pain, migraines, and spasticity. Dr. Perez has a strong focus on sports and musculoskeletal injuries.
Commonly performed procedures include epidural steroid injections, facet joint blocks, radiofrequency ablation, joint injections (shoulder, hip, knee, etc), peripheral nerve blocks, spinal cord stimulation, trigger point injections, regenerative medicine, and many more.
- JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison, NJ, Interventional Pain Fellowship
- Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson – JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison, NJ, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency
- New York – Presbyterian/Queens Hospital, Flushing, NY, Medicine Internship
- M.D. Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, Dual-major in Biology and Religion
- Physicians Regional Medical Center, Naples, FL
- Gulf Coast Medical Center, Fort Myers, FL
- Florida Board of Medicine
- New Jersey Board of Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Lee County Medical Society
- Pulsed Radiofrequency
- Percutaneous Vertebral Augmentation (Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty)
- Shore Rehabilitation Institute, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Brick, NJ