Korunda Pain Management Center
Naples pain management offer premier pain management services, including comprehesive pain evaluations, Nerve Conduction Studies, physical therapy services, minimally invasive injections, and several other treatment modalities and pain management services.
Michael Silva, M.D. – Specialist in Interventional Pain Medicine
Dr. Silva believes in giving every patient the time they deserve. By listening to patients’ needs and concerns in addition to a thorough physical exam, he arrives at treatment options best suited for each patient. He employs a multimodal approach including interventional procedures, medications, and physical therapy.
Interests include chronic low back, sciatica, sacroiliitis, facet pain, discogenic pain, neck pain, arm pain, osteoarthritis, joint pain, neuropathic pain, complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), cancer-related pain, shingles and postherpetic neuralgia, headaches and migraines.
Dr. Silva does his procedures under fluoroscopic or ultrasound guidance in a state-of-the-art procedure room. This includes epidural injections, nerve blocks, facet blocks, radiofrequency ablation (rhizotomy), spinal cord stimulation, kyphoplasty, trigger point injections, joint injections, peripheral nerve blocks, and more.
- B.S. Biology and Psychology, Duke University, Durham, NC 2006-2010
- M.D. University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA, 2010-2014
- Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, Pain Management Fellowship, 2018-2019
- Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, Anesthesiology Residency, 2014-2018
- Korunda Pain Management Center; Naples, FL, Pain Medicine Physician 2019-present
- Physicians Regional Medical Center; Naples, FL
- Board Eligible – American Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellowship Trained in Pain Medicine
- Florida Board of Medicine
- Collier County Medical Society
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Florida Society of Anesthesiologists
- Papers: 4 (2 are pending)
- Lectures: 10+